Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year to our dearests!


Photo by Nikki Lefaive, New Year's Eve 2009
Ok, 2009 was a tough year for some. Despite the recession & wars, however, I would like to say that personally, it was a good year. We know it would be. We stuck to our plans, and it was!

I just know that it will only get better. My Hubbs and I are excited to realize our dreams and plans. As he starts with Edward Jones tomorrow, we believe as we have heard many times, that a LOT of hard work and sacrifice lies ahead.

I did a design project entitled, "Who do you Love?" It was a mural proposal on some old building.
My thoughts were that if you stopped and thought about who it is that you love, maybe you will be less likely to hate in that moment or in the coming moments.  Maybe if someone saw this painted across a building on off the highway, and got cut off by another car the next minute, that someone will think before the road rage emerges. Maybe if we think about who we love for a moment, we can directly improve the outcomes of our days.

I know about 5 other couples that got married or engaged, or found out sweet baby news in 2009.
So much love around us!

This year will be better. And we are ready!

Ok, I have become way to sappy...

No comments:

Post a Comment