Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter was happy, thanks.

Hope you had a happy Easter! 

Our's was a good day. I worked in the AM, while Shawn attended church with his mom. They lunched, then came over to our house and we did some spring cleaning. I worked a bit on the garden, but I think I may have killed something in the transplant into the ground. I guess we shall see if it all makes it. 

Trial & error. That's how I do things.

Later that evening we went to a lovely dinner hosted by Chrissy, our friend Brian's lovely woman. She made duck confit. Very ambitious, yes. But very well done. Its was delicious!
Lookin' & cookin' good


Here's her family pooch, Maverick. He's a real sweetie, but let's just keep that on the low. Bully's kinda territorial.

Now its Monday and I have art classes again this week. Things will be due pretty soon. Ugh. 

On the bright side, I got to work a full week, did some party planning, and found our address book. Sent out the "we've moved" cards today and practiced the hand addressing of envelopes. Sooo, got some stuff done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment