Sunday, August 29, 2010

Put to Work

In a week from today my friends  Alison & Luke will become man and wife! Congratulations to this beautiful couple as they become friends for life...!
The next night after our wedding.
    They came over today to finalize some plans and pick up some stuff in town. I am honored to now have small job in planning for their big day! And I plan on putting them to work in November (heh heh).  its amazing what a gathering of minds can do. We came up with some great ideas and I can't wait to see how things turn out. I will be snapping pics!

My only regret is that Hubbs cannot make it due to his new work schedule! I feel like pouting.

Oh well, more time for girly fun with my AL! Time for robot dances and crazy faces ;)
Love, love, love, love craaazy love
Shortly after we met in 2006. I knew we'd be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment