Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Replies or not


Come on people. Send them in!
Meanwhile, who is this?

Mystery mail
I know you used a blue pen. I know you sent it on the 20th of September, and I know you live in the Piedmont Triad area.
Its really no big deal, as there are no assigned seating. I'd just like to be able to be a good host and say your date's name. These things happen. People see a stamped envelope and assume it's ready to mail. I've received a bunch that weren't sealed. Interesting.

On the other hand, I particularly enjoyed this one. Messages and doodles are very welcome.
Thanks, 'cuz
I am very excited. Can't believe its almost here. A sweet reunion of our dearests in the name of love and marriage!!

In preparation, I had a good friend over  Sunday and we crafted. Well, we had brunch and mimosas and hung out, but we got some work done. This will be a recurring event open to any and all volunteers. I'll feeeed you!
mimosas with Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment