Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Smilebooth

Rent it and you can have pics just like this:
The flash is so bright, you gotta wear shades. smilebooth.com
  This entrepreneur with an Atlanta area code boasts a Smilebooth, which is a photobooth that takes professional pics sans photographer. The pics are a fun addition to an event, but I would not get it in place of a photographer, otherwise you'd have shots like these ONLY. You can rent it nationwide and in Canada. I have a few questions, Is there a button or is this automatically timed? Motion sensor?
 Its pretty fun to see what comes up, especially how many of these people have cocktails in hand. You can visit the site and order the pics as well.

I just decided to make my own little back drop, provide props and see what happens.

We have a photographer and his name is Nick Sanders. He won the NC photography group contest and I have liked what I have seen so far. I really wanted a person to capture those moments. Otherwise we'd have to pile every one in front of the Smile booth the whole night. I particularly LOVE this photo, via Oh, Darling! Photography. Check it out. I imagine they're singing "Don't stop believing," or "Sweet Child of Mine." You can tell by the fists.

No comments:

Post a Comment