Thursday, September 9, 2010

A wife obsessed, and another video

I think I am obsessed with my husband. I miss him while he's at work. A lot. I mean, I work a lot, too and have TONs of projects and a gym to ignore, so its not like I'm not busy. We have very different schedules at the moment.

So I often miss him.

And when we are together, I stare at him and tell him I love him constantly. I feel like this would annoy me, but he's very sweet.

So I watch this video while I am home, waiting for him to get home from work,even though I should be sleeping:



He's a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock & roll. However, I love the twang he puts on a Beatles song. This was during his singer/songwriter days in Florida, around '99/2000.

I love his reason for performing the song. Sweet 24 year old Shawn ;)

He will be performing at the reception, but probably not this song. It's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment