Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Happy Father's day

85lb. lapdog
Bully made his papa proud today. He wanted to make his dad breakfast for father's day, and asked me to help out. We strapped on his apron, and make some thick and delicious Belgian waffles with walnuts and blueberries. Mmmm, with boiled eggs and turkey bacon on the side, Shawn was a happy pops.

Shawn has been the best papa that Bully could have ever had. I remember when we first brought the monster to our home, from my parents home in Atlanta, Bully was a nervous and wily dog. Shawn was uneasy about him at first. Over the past few years, our love and discipline and turned him into an obedient and gentle giant. Shawn takes care of his needs in a way that makes me gooey on the insides. I'm sure he'll be the best father he can be to little Shawlani. 

Just look at them together:

 I love these dudes!
And Happy Father's day to my own daddy:

 I don't see him often, because he lives in the Philippines now. But without him, I wouldn't be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment