Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wedding ring tattoos, 2

   Now that our ring fingers had a couple days to heal, this is what they look like:

His looks a bit barbaric, and totally manly. He loves it, and I'm a little jealous that I went first.

 I do love mine. I have even gotten used to just having the tattoo on the left hand while I wear my jewelry on the right while it totally heals. When I first picked out my rings, I kept them small and low because I envisioned working with my hands a lot. I did woodworking and art, so I didn't want anything that would get in the way of a bandsaw blade. Silly, isn't it? However, I do know people who don't wear rings at all or wear simple bands. Some work in the medical field, some are artists. We take ours off before we go to the beach, and before lifting weights. I imagine the practicality of tattoos if you have to get your hands dirty and wash them often.

I love that it fits perfectly under my bands.
And most of all, I love my husband.

We got these done at Bulldog Tattoo on  Fort Lauderdale Beach by the ice cream shop. This is the location behind Primanti Bros. Ask for "G, " as we like his work and don't have any other experience with anyone else there. My hubby's tat is in their book!

Bulldog Tattoo 
3132 NE 9th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

No comments:

Post a Comment