Monday, December 5, 2011

My Stacks: A Quest for Rose Gold Rings

My wedding rings are tiny, delicate stacks, each carefully curated. I've pretty much picked each one myself, including the ink. I wanted small with a low setting because I use my hands a lot. I don't like the feeling of bumping something so precious. Ugh. When I got married I was still bartending and I was taking a sculpture class. I also have a love for power and handtools and will eventually take up wood working again.
So I will show you my newest addition to the stack:

It's from Gabriela Artigas, and my Hubbs got it for me for our anniversary.

I plan to get one for each child we have, so I can have my family with me all the time. I've looked at rose gold rings for months before deciding on one that I like with my other rings. I want them to be delicate, yet detailed with an authentic artisan quality. I'm also toying with the idea of black gold, as I love to mix metals!

Here are some others that I considered and still am:
1
 2.

 3.
 4.

From Top
1. Left: From Forkwhisperer on Etsy
    Right: From Zoe Chicco
2. Left:  Eternity Stackable ring from Barrio Neal
    Right:  Rope ring From Adiza on Etsy
3. Left: Knot ring From Barrio-Neal
    Right: Single diamond stackable ring from Barrio-Neal
4. Stackable eternity rings from Edelprecious on Etsy

The 100 Layer cake post about rose gold rings helped me on my search.



1 comment:

  1. Nice post thanks for sharing this blog.Rings studded with precious metals on the fingers have the most fantabulous effect on the personality of an individual. Wedding bands form an integral part of human life, be it proposing to your beloved, or gifting it your fiancée or wife; Rings in combination with diamonds are surely going to steal the heats of millions especially the ones who are witnessing the event. Diamond Studded rings are still hot favorites based either on gold or Platinum.

    ReplyDelete