Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A little secret

I'll let you in on a little secret.

My hubbs is obsessed with The Voice.  Possibly more than I, because he actually voted. Twice.

And tonight, as we're watching these "last chance," performances where there is no audience voting involved, he is so moved by this one performance, that he reaches for his phone. It's adorable. We love that show, though, and do our best impressions of the contestants and judges. It's our most inside joke at the moment (meaning: you probably won't find it amusing).

So how was your Easter? We spent Saturday with my sister, and her fiance's family at Universal. I think we ate more than anything. Oh, wait, we rode a few rides. But mostly, we ate. Then we rocked out to Cyndi Lauper. Btw, did you know she now sings blues? Well, we found that out for about forty minutes! Of course, she stuck the favorites in her encore.

Now I have to stream Glee and the New Girl.  Television has been good lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment