Sunday, July 29, 2012

Forgive us, Bully.

It is redundant to say that ticks suck, so ticks BLOW. I hate the little jerks. 

We've had a problem lately, kinda makes me miss our old manicured and treated condo. Ticks are all in our yard, and all over our neighborhood. Bully hasn't run around in his own yard for a few weeks. And when we take him for walks, practicaly in the street to avoid the grass, he seems to pick up dozens of hitchhiking ticks. It's taken a couple of weeks, but I think yardwork, Adams spray and Advantix are finally gonna bring him some peace.

But we just had to do this, so sorry, Bully. I know you think Mamma looks at you differently, but I still love you. Your're just not my bear anymore. Is this what a dingo looks like?
  We said "Lion cut," not full body shave...
 You deserve some Boar's Head. You are a real sport.
 Tiny, tiny, naked dog.
Remember, this is what he  really looks like:

I miss your butt skirts, but it's for your own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment