Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy


My dad loved Bully. He also got very frustrated with him when Bully would do his disappearing act around the neighborhood. He even threatened to bring him to the pound a few times. Bully tested our patientece, but he earned our hearts.

My daddy turned into a big softie with this dog.

He taught Bully how to love back. Bully taught Daddy to love with patience again, like when we were children.

  Bully made me see the love Daddy had for us, too. He showed his gentle, caring, and loving side.  I am so glad we took Bully in our care when he was about 6 years old. Bully will always be my dad's dog first, and a big part of our family. There's a little bit of my dad in his eyes. If he ever saw him again, he'd rub his long nose against my dad's jeans. That's how he hugs.

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Daddy. Bully is in good hands.  We miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment